Sunday, February 03, 2008

An synhponic and nostalgic sound, in a street of Venice

When I was walking a street of Venice, suddenly I heard a sound that I have never hear before.

The sound had somehow metalic tune, but it was obviously not made by synthsizer nor computer programed instrument because the sound was so synhponic and it reached my ears so naturally.

The performer was a young man with nice looking clear-cut face, and the instrument was semispherical rounded metal. He hit the metal with both hand with gloves.

It resonate very nostalgic sounds and caught me for a while, and it was very beautiful and amazing sound.



PS. After the performance, many people were asking what kind of instrument it is.
And the answer was this is special instrument is a product of Switzerland and it is produced only 100 pieces per year.