Sunday, June 03, 2007

Recent biggest discovery!

Recently I found I can buy very very fresh and delicious Tuna fish in Lund!

I cooked Sushi with that it was nice.
And the day after I cooked another dish called

"Maguro no zuke don" = "Seasoned Tuna on Rice"
This was also great taste. It was unexpected happiness!

Picture : Maguro no Zuke (seasoned Tuna) & Smoke sarmon Donburi (on rice)

Recipt:
1. Cut Fresh tuna into thin slices
2. Mix soy sauce(tbs 1+1/2), sake(tbs 1), and mirin(tbs 1/2) in a bowl and soke tuna and keep it friege for a while
3. Cut naganegi (green onion) to long and thin pieces and rince and cold water and drain.
4. Put rice into "Donburi" (deep bowl shaped) Place drained tuna and sprinkle sesame and sliced
naganegi.
5. Eat! By your taste, more soy sauce and wasabi may be added (optionally)!

Ingredient: (2 portion)
1. Tuna 150g
2. Rice
3. Naganegi
4. Sesame
5. Soy sauce
6. Sake
7. Mirin
(8. Wasabi)

Today's song: "Nothing in my way" by Keane.