Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A package from Japan!

Yesterday a package from Japan has arrived!
It left Japan on 18th of January and have been traveling far way up to Sweden after 4 months !!!

(Well, it's very very and too long time even though it's by sea way to save the cost....)

The reason it was sent by sea was because conponents are heavy. Mainly they books which I couldn't carry with me.... because I have too many things to carry to Sweden back..


1. "World soccer digest", a magazine about world fooball, a full of articles with deep insight!
2-3. "Number", a sports graphic magazine X2, magazine about sports pictures and articles are very cool! (more emphasizing on artistic part than world soccer digest?)

I think those are already out of dated... although they have cool pictures and articles...

4. "Brutus",trend magazine? Topic was "attracting culture of Japan, the new spots we do find on abroad"
5. "Title", art culture magazine? Topic is best selection of DVD 595 titles!



+ 2 textbook for my study.

So problem is I have to find a time to read them..... Let me start memorizing slides of presentation for course...

Today's song: "Take me back to your house" by Basement jaxx.